Stressed out with taking care of your own irrigation maintenance and repairs?
If you have a sprinkler system installed, chances are you've had to deal with a leak or two. Over time, nozzles become clogged, water lines break or grass prevents sprinkler heads from popping up.
Proper irrigation system design and maintenance can help you keep your grass green, your water bills down and your weekends free to enjoy all that Southwest Florida has to offer!
Regular maintenance extends the life of an irrigation system and helps it perform better. We've developed our irrigation repair and maintenance services around two core principles:
- Water Conservation
- Healthy Landscape
Larue’s Bi-Monthly Irrigation Maintenance Service will:
- Check and adjust controller to proper date, time, watering days and zone run times.
- Run system to ensure proper operation and coverage of each spray head and rotor.
- Inspect system for any line breaks.
- If installed, verify proper operation of the rain gauge, replace if defective.
- Remove encroaching grass around pop-up heads as needed.
- Replace any clogged nozzles or defective heads.
- Replace any defective zone solenoid or entire valve.
Consider hiring the professionals at Larue to take care of your irrigation system for you! The first time our experts inspect your property, they’ll thoroughly survey your entire system, report any issues that should to be addressed, and provide a written estimate for repairs or modifications that need to be made to keep your system running optimally.
Schedule your free evaluation or call (800) 314-8813 to speak with someone right now!
Pest Control in Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Estero, Bonita Springs, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Lee, Collier, Hendry and Charlotte counties in Southwest Florida. Lawn Care in Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Estero, and Bonita Springs.