Aside from the blindingly obvious answer of “your bed,” these little
critters have been known to hide in the following places which makes getting rid of bed bugs so difficult for the untrained professional.
- Seams of the mattress
- Sofa seams
- Cracks in the bed frame and or head board
- Under chairs, couches, beds, and dust covers
- Under rugs, edges of carpets, drawers, baseboards and window casings
- Curtains, moldings, door frames
- Behind light switches, electrical outlet plates, cracks in plaster
- Televisions, radio clocks, computers, stereo components and phones
- Backpacks, sleeping bags, clothes
If you’ve been having trouble getting rid of bed bugs,
you’re not alone. In addition to the places listed above, we have found
them in other dark areas of the house such as behind wallpaper!!
Download our free eBook Bed Bugs: 12 Tips to Help You Sleep Easy to learn more about getting rid of bed bugs including more hiding places to find them and tracking their scent trail!