Do mosquitoes and no-see'ums prevent you from spending time outside?
You're not alone! We all dread mosquito season in Southwest Florida, but it's just part of living in paradise. Unfortunately, many people think they have to cover their pool and lanai with a screen in order to enjoy it. Some people even refer to those screens as pool "cages", because that's exactly what they are!
MistAway® Systems is a mosquito misting system that blends in with your landscape, works automatically or with a handheld remote and provides worry free outdoor mosquito control. It gives you the freedom to stop living behind a screen, because life is too short to feel uncomfortable in your own backyard. With a MistAway Misting System, you won't have to!
You may also be interested in our Monthly Mosquito Spraying Service, to relieve mosquito-induced stress!
Protect your family from mosquitoes today.
Why Should You Install a Mosquito Misting System?
- Blends Right in with Your Landscape
- Eco-friendly Products Used in the System
- Enjoy Your Pool With or Without a Screen
- Lifetime Warranty Available
How the MistAway® System Works
- The automatic mosquito misting control unit - either the innovative tankless mosquito misting model or the traditional drum-based mosquito misting model - is located anywhere that is convenient to a water faucet and electrical outlet
- Precision-engineered mosquito misting nozzles are installed about ever 10-15 feet around the perimeter of your property; on fence lines, trees and risers positioned in the landscaping for a mosquito-free yard.
- The misting unit's electronic controller is programmed to automatically initiate a 30-60 second mosquito-killing mist around dawn and again at dusk, when the mosquitoes are most active and other beneficial insects - like bees and butterflies - are not.
- The fine mist drifts around the property and settles on the grass and landscaping, killing any mosquito that comes in contact with it. MistAway's mosquito misting systems can also help control other unwanted insects, like spiders, flies, gnats and no-see-ums.