Termite Control Options for Your Home
Why is termite control and prevention so important in Florida?
Every year termites cause more property damage in the U.S. than floods, fires, hurricanes and earthquakes, combined. It may also surprise you to know that termite damage is not typically covered by homeowner's insurance.
Your home can easily be protected from costly subterranean termite damage by utilizing the latest in termite baiting technology. Drywood termites on the other hand, can not be prevented, but can be eliminated by fumigating your home.
Learn more about:
Are they Subterranean or Drywood Termites?
- Swarming Season: Usually springtime, during daylight
- Indicators: Mud tubes used to travel through exposed terrain (ie. outside on concrete walls, within crawl spaces connecting ground and floor beams)
- Nests: Located below ground and require contact with soil and plenty of moisture
- Control method: Baiting with the Sentricon® System with AlwaysActive™️ Technology
- Swarming season: Usually summertime, during the night
- Indicators: Frass (termite droppings) look tiny wood colored pellets that are left in piles outside their wood tunnels
- Nests: Located above ground, often in the attic
- Control method: Spot treatments and Structural Fumigation
Are they Flying Ants or Termites?
Trusted in Southwest Florida Since 1978
If you ever encounter a warranted pest problem between scheduled visits, we will promptly solve the problem at no extra charge. That’s part of our PROMISE of Total Customer Satisfaction.