Protect Your Home from Termite Damage
Did you know that termites cause over $5 billion dollars of damage each year? Avoid structural damage from termites by teaming up with our exterminators at Larue Pest Management. Whether you currently have a termite infestation or just want to prevent one from occurring, we can help. With our termite control in Florida, you’ll be provided with both preventative and reactive termite treatments that will stop any infestation!
Learn more about:
Termite Control Options for Your Home
Termite Control in Southwest Florida
Every year, termites cause more property damage in the U.S. than floods, fires, hurricanes, and earthquakes – combined! As a homeowner, it’s important to have the right protection against these destructive insects. With our professional termite treatments, you’ll be protected from infestations by the use of the latest termite baiting technology. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we’re proud to offer you the best and most effective termite control possible.
How Does Our Termite Control Work?
Often times, termite colonies stay hidden inside walls and flooring. This stops you from even noticing an infestation is occurring. Termites can create a lot of damage, fast. The quicker you contact a professional, the quicker you’ll avoid thousands of dollar in damage! Here’s what our termite exterminators in Southwest Florida will do for you:
- A Certified Sentricon Specialist will provide a free inspection* of your property. We will then determine the extent of your infestation and evaluate the damages.
- Once we identify what type of termite we’re dealing with, we will create your customized termite treatment plan. We will eradicate your termite infestation with safe and eco-friendly methods!
- After eliminating any and all termites, you’ll be left to enjoy a termite-free home!
Effective Termite Treatments You Can Count On
When performing a termite inspection, we first determine what kind of termites are infesting your home – that way we know what methods to use to control them. Here in Florida, we typically see subterranean termites and drywood termites. When we identify Subterranean termites, our exterminators utilize our Sentricon baiting technology to eliminate them. When identifying drywood termites, we turn to spot treatments and structural fumigation. We use different treatment methods for different termites because they infest homes in different ways. Subterranean termites will nest below ground and require contact with soil and plenty of moisture. Drywood termites will nest above ground and often invade your walls and roof. When either pest invades, we have a solution for you!
Top-Notch Technology For Your Home
You might be asking what kind of technology we use to protect your home. How will you know if it is effective? We currently utilize Sentricon Colony Elimination System® with Always Active™ baiting technology. Sentricon is effective in eliminating termite colonies by over 30 different universities and scientific publications. It’s even trusted by the White House! With this effective, environment-friendly technology you’ll be termite-free – for good. Not only does the Sentricon System provide you with 24/7 protection, but it also destroys entire colonies.
Additionally, structural fumigation, also known as “tenting”, is a proven way of eradicating drywood termites, powderpost beetles, and even bed bugs from your home! Depending on the extent of the infestation, tenting can sometimes be avoided with liquid spot treatments, but the only way to ensure that no termite is left behind is to fumigate your home. Act fast with our termite treatments and experience life, termite-free!
The Customer Service You Deserve
For over 40 years, our exterminators have provided the best possible termite control for our SWFL neighbors! We’re always willing to go the extra mile in order for you to be satisfied. Our exterminators a thoroughly-trained and always up to date on safety standards. You won’t find a more trust-worthy or reliable team. Trust Larue Pest Management with the protection of your home, and we promise to go to extra lengths to provide you with safe and effective termite treatments in Southwest Florida.
*Free Inspection does not include a WDO (Wood Destroying Organism) Report
Are they Subterranean or Drywood Termites?
- Swarming Season: Usually springtime, during daylight
- Indicators: Mud tubes used to travel through exposed terrain (ie. outside on concrete walls, within crawl spaces connecting ground and floor beams)
- Nests: Located below ground and require contact with soil and plenty of moisture
- Control method: Baiting with the Sentricon® System with AlwaysActive™️ Technology
- Swarming season: Usually summertime, during the night
- Indicators: Frass (termite droppings) look tiny wood colored pellets that are left in piles outside their wood tunnels
- Nests: Located above ground, often in the attic
- Control method: Spot treatments and Structural Fumigation
Are they Flying Ants or Termites?
Trusted in Southwest Florida Since 1978
If you ever encounter a warranted pest problem between scheduled visits, we will promptly solve the problem at no extra charge. That’s part of our PROMISE of Total Customer Satisfaction.