Protect Your Trees and Shrubs with Larue’s Guaranteed Tree Care Services
Palm trees are one of the many staples of Southwest Florida—so of course you want them looking their best! With the lawn, shrub and tree care specialists at Larue, that’s exactly what you’ll get. Our team will take care of your palm trees, ficus trees, black olive trees, oak trees, magnolia trees, and more! You can trust in our 40+ years of experience and our guaranteed results!
Smart Solutions. Guaranteed Results.
Tree Care in Southwest Florida
Trees say a lot about your house and your personality—it’s what makes your landscape pop! But if trees go untended, it can quickly become an eyesore that can’t be reversed. In order to keep your ornamentals in tip-top shape, it’s important to have recurring tree care services! Lucky for you, Larue offers a variety of tree care services in Southwest Florida that will be customized to your landscape and its specific needs.
Our tree care includes:
- An inspection of your trees and shrubs, as well as a square foot measurement to calculate the cost of the service.
- Bi-monthly, family-friendly services using a foliar application.
- Tree fertilization designed specifically for Florida’s soil types.
- Protection against leaf-damaging insects and diseases.
- Granular fertilizer if supplemental nutrition is needed.
- Additional treatments, such as palm fertilization, root feeding, palm weevil control, and more.
Includes fertilization and control over weeds, turf damaging insects and diseases in your lawn PLUS shrub care, palm tree care and fire ant control.
Starting at $60/Month*
* Price shown is per month after initial down payment. Prices based on a standard 5k sqft of St. Augustine lawn, 1k sqft of shrubs, and 40 inches in trunk diameter of palm trees
We Provide Shrub Care, Too!
A beautiful landscape is nothing without shrubs! Unfortunately, your shrubs and hedges are just as likely to become infected with some type of damaging disease or infested with bugs as well. Unlike some other local lawn care companies, our shrub care services are bundled with our tree care!
When you partner with Larue for shrub care, you can expect treatment for:
- All shrub types, including wood ornamental shrubs.
- Ground covers.
- Some border grasses, such as Liriope.
- Non-fruit bearing tree trunks.
- Please note that we do not treat rose bushes or tend to annuals.
Tree Fertilization to Promote Strong Roots
While it may not be a service you think about often, tree fertilization is one of the most important services a homeowner can get as without it, your trees will be more susceptible to disease and insects. Our tree fertilization service varies based on the need of the tree, but we will always treat your trees at least twice per year. Our tree care specialists will use slow-release fertilizers designed for tree and palm care maintenance. In cases where specific nutrients to aid in deficiencies are required, we may inject the nutrients directly at the root zone for faster absorption.
Are you noticing white spirals or a black, sticky substance on your palm trees or shrubs? Rugose Spiraling Whiteflies are most common on palms, trees, and shrubs. It begins with white, fuzzy patches on the leaves and is followed by a black, sooty mold that takes over the entire plant. This substance interferes with photosynthesis and can cause early leaf drop. The good news is that your neighbors at Larue Pest Management has over 40 years of experience protecting your ornamentals from Whiteflies!
We use a long-lasting systemic treatment that will bring your plants back to health as well as protect from future infestations! We first treat the base of each palm or tree. Because these insects are sucking the liquid out of the leaves, they will receive a lethal dose of the product. In addition, a foliar application will be performed to reduce the current adult populations on the trees.
- Is applied twice a year.
- Controls current whitefly infestations.
- Provides results in 3-4 weeks depending on the infestation.
- Prevents future outbreaks for up to 6 months.
- Is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Leaf Spot & Other Leaf Disease Control
When your tree’s leaves become infected with some type of disease, it’s important to call the tree specialists at Larue immediately. Leaf diseases are quick to spread to every palm leaf, hedge, and grass blade possible in your yard—it can even be transmitted to other yards in your neighborhood! If you call the tree specialists quick enough, it’s possible to save your tree’s life before it’s too late.
We offer leaf disease control for diseases such as:
- Cercospora leaf spot—Different from grey leaf spot disease on your lawn, Cercospora leaf spot typically forms on older leaves and can be identified by extremely small dots (usually light grey, brown, or purple).
- Alternaria leaf spot—Similar to Cercospora, Alternia is common in southwest Florida with our humid and warm climate. It can be identified by larger spots in tan, black, or purple color. Sometimes holes can form and the leaf will turn yellow.
- Powdery mildew—Identified by a white or grey blotch on your leaf, this disease spreads throughout the leaves, stems, and buds.
- And more
Leaf-Damaging Insect Control
Certain pests love tree leaves because of their sticky and naturally sugary nutrients. Our leaf-damaging insect control can be systemic, where it'd move through the plant, or foliar with a contact insecticide—our treatment plan will depend on the type of tree, the insect, and how deeply rooted the damage is.
Our tree specialists are here to make sure that your palm leaves stay healthy and resilient against insects such as:
- Spider mites
- Lace bugs
- And more
40+ Years of Experience Protecting Your Palm Trees
At Larue, we don’t stop until your entire home is taken care of—that’s why we provide lawn care, pest control, and many other services in order to protect your home. We do this because as a locally owned lawn care and pest control company since 1978, we truly care about our neighbors. Making sure your trees—the first thing people notice about your house—are healthy and beautiful is our top priority.
Our Guaranteed Tree Care Services
If you have any questions after your service, give us a call. Any special treatments for trees carry a 30-day warranty, and if the trees are protected under one of our annual lawn and landscape plans, then the treatments are warranted for the length of the agreement. And as with all of our programs, one of our tree specialists will re-treat free of charge if you're unhappy.
We offer our tree care services throughout Southwest Florida in the following cities:
- Fort Myers Tree Care
- Cape Coral Tree Care
- Captiva Tree Care
- Bonita Springs Tree Care
- Marco Island Tree Care
- Port Charlotte Tree Care
- Fort Myers Beach Tree Care
- Sanibel Tree Care
- Estero Tree Care
- Naples Tree Care
- Punta Gorda Tree Care
- All of Lee, Collier, Hendry, and Charlotte Counties
Schedule your service today!
Trusted in Southwest Florida Since 1978
We guarantee same-day pest control service in your area if you call before noon (M-F).
If you ever encounter a warranted pest problem between scheduled visits, we will promptly solve the problem at no extra charge.