Are they licensed? Will they harm your pets? Will they keep you in a long term contract if you’re not happy?
These are questions that are probably going through your head.
Choosing a Pest Control Company to keep your family safe from pests is a very important decision.
I have put together a list of 10 things you need to know before you hire a Pest Control Firm. Drum roll please…
Here they are!
- Pest Inspection – Fee or Free?
- Pest Control Technicians: Protect your home from Bugs & Bad Guys!
- Do-It-Yourself Pest Control: To Do or Not To Do… THAT is the Question!
- Pest Control: What You Should Expect From A Professional Pest Control Company
- A Service Agreement with a Warranty – Now That’s a Pest Control Guarantee!
- Larue Pest Control Technicians are Armed and Dangerous… to Bugs
- Environmental Stewardship: Integrated Pest Management That You Can Count On.
- Pest Control Solutions – Start With a Free Pest Inspection, Yep it’s Really Free!
- Pest Control Practices You Can Rely On
- Bonded and Insured Pest Control Company gives homeowners peace of mind.
So now that you have an idea of what a proper Pest Control Company should look like you can go out and find one.
If you don’t want to waste time looking you should definitely check out Larue Pest Management, Inc.
If you have something bugging you or are interested in Pest Control Services that you can trust, contact us online, or give us a call at (800) 314-8813. We’re glad to help!